PAREB conducts a lot of conferences nationwide and worldwide to boost the knowledge, skills and network of all its members. PAREB members benefit in the conferences by:
1) CPD credits - members earn CPD ranging from 5-15 hours per conference. This will enable members to meet the 45hours needed when they renew their licenses every rhree (3) years.
2) Business Opportunities - there are many exhibitors in PAREB conferences offering members business opportunities in real estate project selling, loan services facilitating and many more
3) Network Building - members get to meet and build their network of fellow professionals nationwide and worldwide to facilitate transactions and joint ventures.
4) Industy skills and updates - the many respected speakers and topics of the conference will arm members with the much needed skills and knowledge to make them the best and most reliable experts in their locality.
5. Recreational Tours - Conferences are strategically located in places that are exciting to explore and experience. Members usually go on group tours before and after each conference.
There are many conferences organized by PAREB in partnership with its local or international partners. Among the most attended are:
PAREB National Conference (NATCON) - usually held every 1st week of October at one of the many exciting places in the Philippines.
PAREB Joint Visayas-Mindanao Conference - usually held every 1st or 2nd week of April at one of the many exciting places in Visayas or in Mindanao.
PAREB Joint NCR-Luzon Conference - usually held every 1st or 2nd week of July at one of the many exciting places in NCR or Luzon.
Asean Real Estate Network Alliance (ARENA) - usually held annual with one of the ASEAN countries
If you are interested to join the latest PAREB Conference... click here.